“…the perfect heating and cooling system would be based principally on human comfort factors.“ –
Michael McDonough, Architect.
How Out in the Cold provides you with a quality and trusted service for your commercial project:
- I request a set of up-to-date plans to assess and review along with your brief
- Once the review and assessment of the plans are completed, you will receive a quote
- I contact you to arrange a day and time to meet on site if the site is existing
- Once you confirm the quote I order the resources
- I contact you to arrange a day and time for installation
- After installation, I talk you through the workings of your customed-designed air-conditioning system and then provide you with an invoice
- I respond promptly if you have queries upon installation completion
To find out how Out in the Cold can meet and exceed your project’s brief contact us with your enquiry.